ROAM Registration Information
Rt. 66 Summer 2022 ROAM Challenge
Let's get moving! Rotary Clubs of Springfield have organized the ROAM Spring 2022 Challenge.
Get your kicks – and steps – on Rt. 66! Springfield Rotary is hosting a wellness challenge through an app called MoveSpring. In the app, you can connect your wearable device or smartphone to track your activity. Get ready for the Rotary Summer challenge!
Join the Rotary Clubs of Springfield in encouraging the Springfield community to be healthier.
- When: July 11th, 2022 - Aug. 8th, 2022
- Goals: Everyone who reaches the goal of 184,800 steps will receive a $20 gift certificate to your choice of three Downtown businesses – Mud Lounge, Mae’s Gelateria, or Queen City Collector.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING MOVESPRING
- Click the link below:
- Sign up as a new user with org code: ROTARY
- Follow the steps to create your MoveSpring account and connect a device and you’ll automatically be added to the challenge!
- Select a team you’d like to step for!
Check out the MoveSpring Help Center, how-to videos, or contact their support team. To contact MoveSpring Support in the mobile app, tap the menu bars at the top left corner of the dashboard and then tap the green Message support button at the bottom of the utility panel. On web, click the blue chat icon at the bottom right of the screen. You can also reach the MoveSpring Support team at: email@example.com